The organ was originally built in about 1893 by Norman and Beard for Aylesbury Methodist Church. In 1950, the organ was rebuilt by Compton which saw the installation of electric action and the present detached stopkey console. Apart from some extension to the pedal. the organ remained specification wise as Norman and Beard built.

In 1986, the organ was removed from Aylesbury and installed here at St Martin's Church by Browne of Canterbury.

The specification reads:

Open Diapason 16'
Bourdon 16'
Octave 8'
Bass Flute 8'
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal

Open Diapason 8'
Claribel 8'
Dulciana 8'
Principal 4'
Open Flute 4'
Twelfth 2.2/3'
Fifteenth 2'
Swell Sub Octave to Great
Swell Octave to Great
Swell to Great

Open Diapason 8'
Lieblich Gedeckt'
Salicional 8'
Voix Celeste 8'
Principal 4'
Mixture II
Cornopean 8'
Oboe 8'
Sub Octave

3 double touch thumb pistons to great and pedal
3 double touch thumb pistons to swell and pedal
3 toe pistons to pedal and great
3 toe pistons to pedal and swell
2 pedal coupler canceller thumb pistons
Double touch canceller to each division
2 ventil switches