St Thomas Church in Penkhull, Stoke-on-Trent is another good example of the work which Compton did at rebuilding instruments by other builders.  The organ here was rebuilt in 1948 using most of the existing pipework (not sure who the original builder was) to which was added a Trumpet rank and of course electric action and detached stopkey console.  However, unlike most Compton rebuilds, there is very little extension and only the swell division is enclosed.

The specification reads:

PEDAL
Bourdon 16'
Bass Flute 8'
Double Trumpet 16'
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal

GREAT
Open Diapason 8'
Stopped Diapason 8'
Dulciana 8'
Principal 4'
Harmonic Flute 4'
Fifteenth 2'
Swell Sub Octave to Great
Swell Unison to Great
Swell Octave to Great

SWELL
Open Diapason 8'
Viola da Gamba 8'
Voix Celeste 8'
Lieblich Gedeckt 8'
Geigen Principal 4'
Fifteenth 2'
Mixture III
Double Trumpet 16'
Trumpet 8'
Oboe 8'
Clarion 4'
Sub Octave
Unison Off
Octave
Tremulant (affects all divisions)

ACCESSORIES
3 double touch thumb pistons to Great and Pedal
3 double touch thumb pistons to Swell and Pedal
1 balanced expression pedal - swell division
Double touch canceller to each division
1 ventil switch - Trumpet
Voltmeter