The organ was first built by Compton in 1933 and in typical Compton fashion, was built on the extension principal with 4 ranks of pipes all fully enclosed in a chamber at the rear of the church played from a detached stopkey console. In 2005 the organ was overhauled by Roger Greensted which saw the original electric action replaced by solid-state, additional console playing aids and the Flute rank extended to provide additional stops. Dummy pipes were all also fitted to the front of the chamber.

The specification reads:

Bourdon 16'
Echo Bass 16'
Contral Salicional 16'
Flute 8'
Flute 4'
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal

Contra Salicional 16'
Diapason 8'
Hohl Flute 8'
Salicional 8'
Octave 4'
Salicet 4'
Flute 4'
Twelfth 2.2/3'
Fifteenth 2'
Mixture II
Swell to Great

Hohl Flute 8'
Salicional 8'
Flute 8'
Salicet 4'
Nazard 2.2/3'
Doublette 2'
Mixture III
Double Trumpet 16'
Trumpet 8'
Clarion 4'

Melodic Bass
Tremulant (affects all divisions)

6 double touch thumb pistons to great and pedal
6 double touch thumb pistons to swell and pedal
6 general thumb pistons
2 pedal coupler canceller thumb pistons
1 general cancel thumb piston
1 setter thumb piston
1 balanced expression pedal - organ
1 balanced expression pedal - crescendo