The organ was built in 1956 for the then new church building and consiste of 2 manuals and 4 ranks of pipes all fully enclosed in a chamber fronted by a dummy pipe facade. In 1960 the Diapason rank was moved outside the swell box and theLieblich Gedeckt and Clarinet ranks added.
The organ has the following specification:
Echo Bass 16'
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal
Open Diapason 8'
Lieblich Gedeckt 8'
Lieblich Flute 4'
Swell to Great
Contra Salicional 16'
Hohl Flute 8'
4 double touch thumb pistons to Great and Pedal
4 double touch thumb pistons to Swell and Pedal
4 toe pistons to Pedal
1 canceller thumb piston - Great to Pedal
1 canceller thumb piston - Swell to Pedal
1 balanced expression pedal - organ
1 balanced expression pedal - crescendo
Double touch canceller to each department
3 ventil switches