Tucked away in the Warwickshire village of Rowington is the historic parish church of St Laurence.

When the original instrument was in need of replacement a Miniatura III model was supplied by Compton in 1963 making use of the case that housed the original 1906 instrument it replaced.  In less than 12 months, pipe organ production at Compton ceased.

The specification reads:

PEDAL 
Sub Bass 16' 
Flute 8' 
Great to Pedal 
Solo to Pedal 

GREAT 
Tenordon 16' 
Diapason 8' 
Gemshorn 8' 
Hohl Flute 8' 
Octave 4' 
Gemshorn 4' 
Twelfth 2.2/3'
Super Octave 2' 

SOLO 
Contra Flute 16' 
Diapason 8' 
Gemshorn 8' 
Hohl Flute 8' 
Gemshorn 4' 
Open Flute 4' 
Nazard 2.2/3' 
Flautino 2' 
Tremulant (affects all divisions)

ACCESSORIES 
3 double touch thumb pistons to Great and Pedal
3 double touch thumb pistons to Solo and Pedal
1 reverse thumb piston - Great to Pedal 
1 reverse thumb piston - Solo to Pedal 
1 balanced expression pedal - Diapason, Gemshorn and Flute 
1 balanced expression pedal - Crescendo Double touch canceller to each department