The organ was originally built in 1935 for the Congregational Church at Whistable, Kent. It was moved here in the early 1980s and installed by local organ enthusiast Ron Parratt. Some minor tonal alterations were made but otherwise is as built with the 4 ranks of pipes (Diapason, Flute, Salicional and Tromba) installed in a fully enclosed chamber at the front of the church. 

The specification reads:

Bourdon 16'
Echo Bass 16'
Diapason 8'
Flute 8'
Salicional 8'
Trombone 16'
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal

Contra Salicional 16'
Diapason 8'
Hohl Flute 8'
Salicional 8'
Octave 4'
Salicet 4'
Twelfth 2.2/3'
Fifteenth 2'
Salicetina 2'
Swell to Great

Hohl Flute 8'
Salicional 8'
Flute 4'
Salicet 4'
Piccolo 2'
Echo Cymbale III
Tromba Bass 16'
Tromba Minor 8'
Tromba Clarion 4'

4 thumb pistons to Great
4 thumb pistons to Swell
2 pedal coupler canceller thumb pistons
3 ventil switches
1 balanced expression pedal - organ
1 balanced expression pedal - crescendo