Job number: A206

The organ was built for the church in around 1936 by the John Compton organ Company Ltd and contains 4 ranks of pipes (Diapason, Flute, Salicional, Tromba) all fully enclosed in a chamber on the south side of the chancel opposite the detached stopkey console.

The specification reads:

PEDAL
Bourdon 16'
Echo Bass 16'
Flute 8'
Salicional 8'
Tromba 16'
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal

GREAT
Contra Salicional 16'
Open Diapason 8'
Hohl Flute 8'
Salicional 8'
Octave 4'
Salicet 4'
Twelfth 2.2/3'
Fifteenth 2'
Swell to Great

SWELL
Hohl Flute 8'
Salicional 8'
Flute 4'
Salicet 4'
Echo Cymbale III
Contra Tromba 16'
Tromba Minor 8'
Octave Tromba 4'
Tremulant

ACCESSORIES
4 double touch thumb pistons to Great and Pedal
4 double touch thumb pistons to Swell and Pedal
2 Pedal coupler canceller thumb pistons
1 balanced expression pedal - organ
1 balanced expression pedal - Crescendo
Ventil switches
Double touch canceller to each department
Voltmeter