The organ was originally built in 1938 by Compton as a 3 rank 'Miniatura' model. It was rebuilt in 1984 by Robin Rust and the work included new additional "straight" stops forming a new unenclosed great division with the original 1938 Compton ranks becoming the swell. 

The Dedication Plaques read:

Dedicated 1938 To the Glory of God and to commemorate the reign of George V 1910 - 1936.

When the organ was rebuilt in 1984-5 the Great Open Diapason Stop was given in memory of Charles Newell Price M.C. 1894-1984 and his wife Muriel 1896-1977 Faithful Christians kind and caring servants of this and other communities Generous benefactors of this Church. The Great Gedact stop is the gift of David Kenmure Marwick Assistant Organist.

The specification reads:

Bourdon 16'
Echo Bass 16'
Bass Flute 8'
Quint 5.1/3'
Octave Flute 4'

Open Diapason 8'
Gedact 8'
Principal 4'
Fifteenth 2'
Larigot 1.1/3'
Mixture III

Tenordon 16'
Open Diapason 8'
Hohl Flute 8'
Gemshorn 8'
Octave 4'
Gemshorn 4'
Nazard 2.2/3'
Recorder 2'
Tierce 1.3/5'

Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal
Swell to Great
Swell Octave to Great

3 double touch thumb pistons to Great and Pedal
3 double touch thumb pistons to Solo and Pedal
1 thumb piston - Great to Pedal cancel
1 thumb piston - Solo to Pedal cancel
1 balanced expression pedal - swell
1 balanced expression pedal - crescendo
Double touch canceller to each division