This organ - job number A351 - was built in 1936 and consists of 6 ranks of pipes fully enclosed in the rear gallery of the church. The detached stopkey console was also originally installed on the rear gallery but has been relocated at the front of the church on the right hand side. In 1979 the organ was overhauled by E Cawston which included some tonal modifications and the original action replaced by solid state. 

The specification reads:

Bourdon 16'
Echo Bass 16'
Flute 8'
Octave Flute 4'
Octavin 2'
Tromba Bass 16'
Tromba 8'
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal

Bourdon 16'
Open Diapason 8'
Hohl Flute 8'
Salicional 8'
Octave 4'
Salicet 4'
Twelfth 2.2/3'
Fifteenth 2'
Larigot 1.1/3'
Mixture III
Swell to Great

Contra Viola 16'
Viola 8'
Hohl Flute 8'
Salicional 8'
Vox Angelica 8'
Viola 4'
Flute 4'
Salicet 4'
Nazard 2.2/3'
Fifteenth 2'
Echo Cymbale III
Contra Tromba 16'
Tromba Minor 8'
Octave Tromba 4'
Tremulant (affects all divisions)

4 double touch thumb pistons to Great and Pedal
4 double touch thumb pistons to Swell and Pedal
2 coupler canceller thumb pistons
1 general cancel thumb piston
1 balanced expression pedal - organ
1 balanced expression pedal - crescendo