The organ was first built in around 1928 for the then new church as a 2 manual instrument.  In 1949, the choir division was added along with the current console.

The organ is built on typical Compton lines using the extension principal consisting of 12 ranks of pipes all fully enclosed in 3 swell boxes concealed behind a grill at the front of the church with the exception of the patent 32ft polyphonic bass. 

The specification reads:


PEDAL
Contra Bourdon 16'
Major Bass 16'
Bourdon 16'
Echo Bass 16'
Octave 8'
Flute 8'
Flute 4'
Trombone 16'
Trumpet 8'
Choir to Pedal
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal
Choir Octave to Pedal

CHOIR
Contra Dulciana 16'
Harmonic Flute 8'
Dulciana 8'
Lieblich Gedeckt 8'
Concert Flute 4'
Dulcet 4'
Nazard 2.2/3'
Dulcet Twelfth 2.2/3'
Piccolo 2'
Dulcet Fifteenth 2'
Double Clarinet 16'
Clarinet 8'
Orchestral Oboe 8'
Trombone 16'
Trumpet 8'
Clarion 4'
Tremulant
Great to Choir
Swell to Choir

GREAT
Sub Diapason 16'
Bourdon 16'
First Diapason 8'
Second Diapason 8'
Hohl Flute 8'
Salicional 8'
Viola da Gamba 8'
Octave 4'
Open Flute 4'
Salicet 4'
Twelfth 2.2/3'
Fifteenth 2'
Swell to Great

SWELL
Contra Salicional 16'
Second Diapason 8'
Hohl Flute 8'
Viola da Gamba 8'
Lieblich Gedeckt 8'
Salicional 8'
Viola 4'
Lieblich Flute 4'
Salicet 4'
Nazard 2.2/3'
Violetta 2'
Flautino 2'
Cymbale III
Trombone 16'
Trumpet 8'
Clarion 4'
Tremulant

ACCESSORIES
6 double touch thumb pistons to Choir and Pedal
6 double touch thumb pistons to Great and Pedal
6 double touch thumb pistons to Swell and Pedal
6 toe pistons to Pedal and Swell
6 toe pistons to Pedal and Great
3 pedal coupler canceller thumb pistons
1 general cancel thumb piston
1 balanced expression pedal - choir with indicator
1 balanced expression pedal - great with indicator
1 balanced expression pedal - swell with indicator
1 balanced expression pedal - crescendo with indicator
Double touch canceller to each division
7 ventil switches
Voltmeter

The church building is currently up for sale so the future of the organ is uncertain.